8.24.2009

funday-monday!

i had a nice day of sewing with Soss (SIL) today! i worked on some soft burp cloths for my shop. i used some of my new vintage fabric along with some left over cuddly fabrics. she worked on paper piecing and borders for a cute xmas embroidery. we talked a lot about quilt camp which is coming up in a few weeks....... yea! we also ate yummy party pizzas.....i am embarassed to admitt that i actually ate a whole one by myself!!! :) i will not need dinner tonight for sure!! well, maybe a few almonds and some yogurt! anyway we had a good time and did some much needed catching up!! i am really glad to have someone in my family that shares in my love of quilting! well i am off to make a few to do lists! i know Jenny.... i know! LOL
happy monday everyone! h

No comments:

Follow me with bloglovin

Follow {little miss crafty}