11.05.2009

november.....

...is one of my favorite months. i am so inspired by all the changes that come with autumn. i love everything about the new season.....crisp air, crunchy leaves, change in foods i cook, a warm wardrobe, and a fire burning constantly! i must say that all of these little things are what make this my favorite season. i also love-love november because of thanksgiving. such a magical time! family, friends, and food...all of the things that i love so much all together under the same roof! i have so much to be greatful & thankful for. i have a beautiful life-very simple-but beautiful to me. i have so many special people i love & that i am thankful for.... i wish i could introduce each one of them to all of you! ;o)
i will leave you with a few things that make my heart happy!

seeing my husband all dressed up
seeing kids love to read
seeing my cat hog the heat

its the little things in life that make me happy! love-love heather




No comments:

Follow me with bloglovin

Follow {little miss crafty}