1.12.2010

things that i am loving right now!

ok here are a few things that i am just crazy in love with right now!!

creating cutesy-fun kid & baby clothes & accessories! love it so much! more here----------> http://www.thepolkadotgirl.etsy.com/


also loving this oh-so gorgeous bundle of "woolies flannels" by maywood studios and a mixed bundle of "retro xmas" fabrics that were gifted to me from a dear dear friend!{i love you bunches}

and the fact that they packaged mine & my husbands very favorite flavors of tootsies together in one perfect package.......yummy bliss!

also these aaddoorrabble picks that i can't wait to put atop some delicious red velvet cupcakes......EEK! ok i think that's it for now........thanks for looking! xo

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a fun blog Heather! I love the little cupcake picks. I had fun over Christmas looking for little reindeer ones.

Follow me with bloglovin

Follow {little miss crafty}