10.23.2010

sewing night + a treasure


I have been busy trying (keyword) to get lots of project ideas from being in my head/on paper to being startedprojects! So far so good! I just finished up a huge selection of pincushions made from vintage quilts and a huge selection of dish soap aprons.
Both of which will be or already are for sale in my etsy shop!! I have so many things i want to get made up for the christmas season, after all there are only 63 more days.....unbelieveable! I am also working on getting a better blogging schedule. :) I hope to add some tutorials! What would you like to see on here? More crafty ideas? More how to's? More foody posts? Project tutorials? I will be back later with a saturday night update!! Hope your night is beautiful and peaceful!! I have really been enjoying sitting in front of the woodstove in the evenings and sewing!!
Oh the amazingly lovely typewriter you see above is the one that my mother in law used when she was in school!
She didnt want it anymore, still works perfectly + it has a case= i love it!
Love this chilly weather!
xox

No comments:

Follow me with bloglovin

Follow {little miss crafty}