10.24.2010

this and that

I promised you a Saturday night update, and well i failed you!! :( We started watching Avatar and wow it's a long movie!! I do however have a few pictures to share Yay! I started some of my christmas embroidery while watching the movie, still lots more to do but cute none the less!!Here is a flannel quilt i took off the frame, it's quilted in loopy stars and the top is just big and scrappy!...and the top!And here is one of the many vintage quilt pincushions that i made for here! You sooo need one for you and all your sewing friends!! :) This is a cute halloween stitchery that i did weeks ago and i just love it! Many more of these little guys to get done for Next year!! Plans....plans!!

Hope everyone is getting to do a little bit of crafting, sewing, quilting, knitting, baking, or whatever hobby makes them smile and shine!!

much loves!

No comments:

Follow me with bloglovin

Follow {little miss crafty}