12.30.2010

coming to an end & loves

Christmas is over & in a few days we will be ringing in a new year. Eeep! We had a lovely Christmas..a very white one!! :) I love the thought of a brand new year just waiting to be lived & discovered to it's fullest!  Like many of you i have lots of goals & dreams for 2011! I am kinda happy to close the door on 2010...love all the memories we made & feel blessed...but i just feel like it wasnt "our" year per say!? I have so many things that i want to accomplish this year...sooo very many! I want to TAKE back control of my life!!  I know that sounds super cheesy in like an "Oprah" kind of way, but I want to be the "guide" in my life!  I don't mean that in an "i'm my own boss kind of way" I just want to be in charge of myself personally & fulfill what i know my potential is as a wife, friend, business owner..etc! I feel that i wasted soooo much of myself in 2010 on what?... i have no idea! I just don't want to look back at this time next year & say i wish i had....!  Ok moving on! ;)

It has been awhile since I've done a THINGS I AM LOVING!!
(my current favorite unable to live without items/obsessions)

  1. My guy
  2. Granola...major addiction
  3.  

3. Burt's Bees Lip balm

4. Cashmere hand cream
    5. Cutest pup ever

6.   Clementines
    7. Soft Pretzels
    8. This fabric
    9. This magazine

10.Scarves

I wonder how you are all feeling about the new year...excited?  Will be back with some of my goals! xox

No comments:

Follow me with bloglovin

Follow {little miss crafty}