3.19.2011

simply happy

Hiya!
I have so many things going on in my life right now (mostly good stuff) that i sometimes don't stop to blog!
I told myself & you that i was going to be better so here i am
being better. ;)


We are starting to see & feel the signs of spring here in IN woo-hoo! We are over the moon excited for all of the outdoor fun to begin! It actually started today with me & the mister cleaning up the yard & flower beds! Long ways to go... 


Lots of flower beds=lots of work!
Sooo worth it when everything wakes & shows its beauty!
via:weheartit

Here is an antique pinwheels quilt that i thought some of you might fancy..i know i do! Pinwheels have a special place in my heart!

I am working on something very exciting...so stop back in soon! What are you all working on? Sewing, knitting, cleaning or nothing??
Xo heather

No comments:

Follow me with bloglovin

Follow {little miss crafty}