3.24.2011

this & this

Made this:
I finished this awhile back and have not had time to share it!
it is one of my MANY cowls...starting making them originally from trial & error but this one is a pattern
i thinks its simply wonderful!
 Wearing This:
My very favorite knitted cowl! I am so in love with it that i almost want snow again!
..almost!
 Need to oraginze this:
a huge basket of scrap fabric and cut off quilt pieces.
My favorite thing to organize!
 Working with this:
i love Swell it makes my heart so happy!!
Cutting this:
here is a picture of the next stage of the above swell fabric..will post another set of pics from the progress of this one
soon!
 I found this:
 a stack of old patterns & quilting books/shopping list from years ago
it came from a box of sewing stuff at a garage sale
look at those cheap prices!!
i adore this kind of stuff!  Love seeing what patterns she ordered! This is like finding a treaure to me!!

 Dreaming about this:
i love you iced coffee
Xox
& happy quilting!

1 comment:

Fernanda said...

That is a beautiful cowl, Heather! Great shade of green.

Follow me with bloglovin

Follow {little miss crafty}