10.06.2013

jello cake

I want to share one of my favorite go-to dessert recipes, Jello-cake! It's super easy and oh so yummy!  I usually make it more in the spring and summer but its obviously delicious any time of year! I am sure lots of you make this already but for those of you that don't, read on...

You will need:
 1 boxed white cake mix
 4oz box of Jello (I used strawberry)
8oz tub cool whip

 
 
 
Mix cake mix with a mixer and bake according to box instructions. Let cool.
While cooling use a fork to poke holes all through the cake. Next mix Jello according to the pkg. Drizzle the liquid Jello mixture all over the cake trying to cover all of the holes. 
Place chilled and Jello soaked cake covered and into the refrigerator for several hours or overnight. When ready, top cold cake with Cool Whip. Serve or re-chill until ready to serve.
Enjoy!









No comments:

Follow me with bloglovin

Follow {little miss crafty}